Our school is rich is history and achievement. The vision of CAPS founding members when they established the school in 1981 was to create a nurturing environment to foster the spiritual and educational growth of their students and offer children the same high academic standards and Christian values they had experienced as children on the impressive Mount Margaret mission.
WHY BECOME A CAPS STUDENT?
- Develop a Christ centred foundational programme aimed to support and grow the personal relationship with Jesus Christ for Gods glory.
- Develop a engaging, reflective, data driven and challenging academic programme for university bound CAPS Coolgardie students
- Develop a rigorous, challenging and developmental outdoor education program.
- Develop opportunities for students to play, coach or manage sport at the highest level.
- Develop a professional, engaging and confidence boosting arts program through music, drama, singing and art.